Friday, January 24, 2014

New Mashup! ODB vs CSS - Let's Make Money

Hi everyone! I'm pleased to announce another new mashup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPiCnFbkYGU

ODB vs CSS - Let's Make Money

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'Baby I Got Your Money (ft Kelis)' by Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) and the instrumental version of 'Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above' by CSS.

If you like this mashup feel free to use the buttons at the bottom of this post to share it on facebook, twitter or any other platforms! :)

Check out my other mashups here. To be the first to hear about my new mashups, subscribe to this blog, follow me on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or like my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence.

As always thanks for listening!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment